Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Edible Holiday Gifts

Hi!I really need to update my blog more frequently! Just takes a bit of getting used to. Thanks so much for the comments. Keep them coming! :)
Looking forward to tomorrow's show. My guest will be Licette Comanzo Walker of Comanzo Biscotti. Delicious & beautifully packaged cookies ready to dunk in your morning cup of joe! Her biscotti are served at Harpo Studios to all of the guests and employees!!!! Looking forward to making some edible gifts this week. I really enjoy making chutney & spiced nuts. Cookies & truffles are easy & fun as well.
I'll be giving some great foodie gift ideas tomorrow, so try to listen in! I will also be heading up to Whole Foods Bellingham tomorrow evening (weds. dec. 6), for a Holiday themed ladie's night out! Looking forward to promoting the show & helping folks pick out some great gifts. Well, i must go now, I have to write two more ads for the show. Until next next time,
Buy Local, Eat Fresh!
Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices for the boots are all over 230 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 300 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 340 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 300 pounds on every page. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?